Mr. Bazaar on Instagram!

COPYRIGHT © 2009 - 2012 BRIGHT.BAZAAR

Friday 29 January 2010

{Rice: spring/summer 2010}

Not only is it Friday, but Spring is on the way; I can smell it in the air, feel it in the changing weather and, most importantly, see it in the gorgeous new collections that are filtering into stores as first month of 2010 draws to a close.

You may remember reading about ethically sound interiors company Rice on Bright.Bazaar a few months back; well their new catalogue is a visual delight and I wanted to share it with you all straight away.

Isn't their stuff just brilliant? Uplifting, playful, practical, colourful, ethical - I mean, what more could you ask for from a home accessories company? They are now my certified favourite, I've even become a fan on facebook. Why not start your weekend by making a new interiors friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - each one makes my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
window.location.href="http://www.brightbazaarblog.com/?blogger=http://brightbazaar.blogspot.com/2010/01/rice-springsummer-2010.html";