Mr. Bazaar on Instagram!

COPYRIGHT © 2009 - 2012 BRIGHT.BAZAAR

Monday 29 August 2011

Crate & Barrel's New Table Lamps

1 | 2 | 3 | 4
It's a bank holiday here in the UK today so I thought I would just pop in quickly to share these table lamps before heading out for a country walk later on. Ever since I discovered the Stephen's table lamp last weekend I've been meaning to check out Crate&Barrel's full lighting offering. It turns out that the brand has an extensive and diverse range of styles on offer. Whilst the Stephen lamp still wins out overall, I do like the Kelly table lamp (1). Do you have a favourite?

11 comments:

  1. Love the tweed one, number 3!
    Have a great Bank holiday by the way.
    Bea

    ReplyDelete
  2. the last one! love the clear base! enjoy Monday Will, wish Mondays were always off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am liking number 2 I think. Have a lovely bank holiday x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Number 3 is calling for my husbands office! Such a great simple statement. Love!
    XO~
    http://simplybonvivant.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i heart crate and barrel! the green one is lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No. 4 for me please with a red cable! Enjoy the walk and holiday Will!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like them all actually ~ but if i had to choose i would go with #4!! happy monday to you!
    xo ~ kristina

    ReplyDelete
  8. The green would fit in very nicely with the rest of my home. Damn, wish I needed a lamp :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. loved these and their last catalog was terrific...donna

    ReplyDelete
  10. i so wanted your help picking the lamp for my dorm, but i found a cool wooden based one. it has like tripod legs and a tweed shade. super cool. my favorite of these though is the glass one with the blue cord. super clean.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - each one makes my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
window.location.href="http://www.brightbazaarblog.com/?blogger=http://brightbazaar.blogspot.com/2011/08/crate-barrels-new-table-lamps.html";